Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lucille Forer's Description Is Accurate Of My Birth Oder

      How Your Birth Order Influences Your Life written by Lucille Forer is about bith order. According to Miss Forer's description, the middle child and another child shared the relationship with parents. Because parents have more experiences to be parents, so they aren't  too much tense and anxious. They are relax and easy to care for the middle child properly. The middle children enjoy a lot of advantages as a result of having more relaxed parents. They don't feel lonely as of  having siblings and don't need to be upset when they can't match parents expectation. Moreover, the middle child doesn't need to be a model of siblings and has a relax life. As a role of family, the middle child belicve he is smart, capable and easy going. He can deal with complicated things and develop more confidence.
      I agree with Lucille Forer's view. I am middle child. I got less presure from my parents. My life is light and relax. When I was a little girl, I understood I couldn't count on my parents and my elder brother and elder sister. So I tried to solve any problem what I have encountered. I have more freedom. My parents seldom worried about me. They though I was good and would be easy to get foothold in the society. I feel lucky I don't need to meet the high standars of my parents not as well as my elder brother who is the first grandson of my clan.

No comments:

Post a Comment