Thursday, April 4, 2013

Response For Richard St. John's 8 Secrets of Success

        The video Richard St. John's 8 Secrets of Success spoken by Richard St. John's is about 8 ways to succeed. They are passion, work, good, focus, push, serve, idea and persist.
         Yes. I agree with John. You will be successful if you follow these 8 ways. Very interesting thing is Passion. According to John's speaking, passion make you do it for love, not for money. John described, "If you do it for love, the money comes anyway." That's true! I am this kind of people. I have been America over six years. I have spent a lot of time and money to improve Chinese human rights as a volunteer. I find a truth. No matter how much money I have spent, it came back the same anyway. So I focus on what I should do and just do it. Just like Chinese people say "if you do a good deed, you have a good return." Some companies offered me good jobs and good benefits. I never worry about job, housing, something like that. I feel so lucky. I just did a little bit and I got so many rewards. I really believe God is fair. Do from heart to help others, God will take care of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment